What We Believe
We believe in:
- One true God, consisting of three persons—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—in unity.
- The Bible as entirely God-given and, therefore without error.
- The universe was created in six days, just as God describes it in Genesis 1.
- The sinfulness and guilt of all men before God—as a result of Adam’s fall—and their inability to please God or meet the demands of his holy law, leaving them liable to everlasting punishment.
- The choice of the church by God before the creation of the world.
- The righteousness of Jesus Christ—God with our human nature—as the righteousness which met the demands of God's law for all who believe in him.
- The necessity of being born again by the Holy Spirit, enabling us to believe in Jesus Christ and to have His righteousness put to our account.
- The necessity of personal holiness as defined by the commands of God.
The eternal security of those who are true believers.
- The physical resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, his ascension into heaven and his future return to judge the world.
- The proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the only hope for a lost world.
- The principle that nothing should be introduced into the public worship of God except what is commanded by God.