Check the Events & Annoucements for curernt status.
Wednesday evening at 8:00 pm. The format varies. Twice per month, the meeting is devoted to reading scripture passages and prayer. At the other meetings different topics are considered. For example, the Pastor has led a study of the early Church Fathers and provided an overview of cultural world views. We have also watched videos from Ligonier Ministries and similar organizations, and a series on the Reformation.
Sunday School classes for all ages are available, Sunday morning from 10:00-11:00 am (before the morning worship service).
The format of the children's classes varies, depending on the composition of the Sunday School. For example, classes began with an open session in which we explored a scriptural theme (e.g., Fruit of the Spirit, The Ten Commandments) and sang praises together. The children were then separated for small-group instruction. During the small-group time we used material published by Great Commissions (Orthodox Presbyterian Church). Children received worksheets and memory work to take home each week.
We strive to provide Biblical instruction which supports the task of parents in bringing up their children to love and serve the Lord.
The Sunday School class for High School students encourages them to discuss the Christian faith as it relates to their day to day lives. We have also used Great Commission material in this class as well as material developed by leaders of the group.
The adult class has studied through a book of the Bible (e.g., recent series included Joshua, Nehemiah, Daniel and Esther), reviewed contemporary issues from a Reformed perspective, or studied the Shorter Catechism.
Sunday School classes are held during the school year. No classes are held during the school vacation periods.
In addition, there is an organized activity during the services to encourage active-listening among the children.
A fellowship lunch is held on the second Sunday of each month after the morning service. [In October, the luncheon is held on the first Sunday of the month.] A time of fellowship and Psalm singing is held after the evening service on the fourth Sunday of each month.
The young adults meet regularly for Bible study, fellowship, and activities. The study is led by one of the young men.
First Saturday of each month, at 9:00 am.
Women's Bible Study
Woman’s Bible Study meets the second and fourth Fridays of each month at 10:45 am.
Missão de Língua Portuguesa em Toronto
Aqui estão algumas bênçãos que desejamos partilhar com você:
Faça contato conosco, fale com Jorge:
Uma cristã igreja multicultural que (em inglês) adora a Deus em “espírito e em verdade” (João 4.23), e que você poderá chamar de “minha casa, família ou comunhão no Canadá” A multicultural church that (in English) worships God in “spirit and truth” (John 4.23), and which you can call: “my home, family and place to have fellowship in Canada” Irmãos e irmãs que também falam português Brothers and sisters who also speak Portuguese Curso de ESL (Inglês como Segunda Língua) ESL (English as a Second Language) classes “O Grande Desígnio: Da Criação à Redenção” - um curso introdutório e panorâmico da Bíblia em sete lições (online ou presencial) “The Greatest Design: From Creation to Redemption” - an introductory and panoramic Bible course, all in seven lessons delivered online or in a class setting Workshops sobre “a vida no Canadá” Workshops on “living in Canada” Workshops em nutrição Workshops on nutrition
Cel/WhatsApp: 416-668-1778 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: fb.me/igreformada
Our congregation supports the following missions:
- RP Global Missions motivates and leads the denomination to fulfil the Great Commission by planting strong churches outside of the bounds of presbyteries in North America and by ministering to nationals wherever they may be.
- Jewish Missions through, Christian Witness to Israel, a non-denominational, evangelical, missionary society reaching Jews, worldwide, with the Gospel. Founded in 1842, through the influence of men like Robert Murray McCheyne & Andrew Bonar.
- New Hope Uganda Mission, to help the on-going work at the Mission which is the home of over 120 children and nearly 80 staff members. David and Cathie Morton (and family) are serving in a 2-year assignment.
- Pregnancy Care Centre. The PCC seeks to share the love and truth of Jesus Christ by offering practical, emotional & spiritual help to those affected by a crisis pregnancy.
- Scott Mission. Founded to serve Jesus Christ, in faith, through effective stewardship that puts the spirit of Christ into concrete, positive action through well-rounded, spiritual and social services to men, women and children where there is a defined need and as means are provided.
- Yonge Street Mission: Changing Lives. Building Communities. Transforming Toronto.
- Ottawa Theological Hall a Canadian RPCNA Seminary to train and prepare men for pastoral ministry, within the bounds of our Presbytery.
The annual congregational picnic is held in June. The date is announced in the Congregation ... Events & Announcements drop-down menu.